Break the Barriers
We are open and accepting new enrollments! Contact our office at (559) 432-6292 to sign up for classes.
Here are some ways you can help us keep everyone safe:
- Follow CDC, State & Local guidance on COVID-19
- Please don’t enter Break the Barriers if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been advised to quarantine
- Temperature check at entrances
- Masks are available upon request
Here are the steps we are taking to keep you healthy and safe in our facility:
- Break the Barriers is a facility that provides youth services, so whenever youth are present, all staff (whether they are vaccinated or not) must wear a mask. When children are not present, staff who have been vaccinated are not required to wear a mask.
- Temperature scanners have been placed at main entrances.
- Break rooms, bathrooms, waiting rooms, and other common areas will be disinfected and cleaned daily.
- Hand sanitizer, soap and water, or effective disinfectant is available to the public at or near the entrance of the facility, at checkout counters, and anywhere else inside the facility or immediately outside where people have direct interactions.
- For Aerial classes: The aerial silks will be sprayed with a disinfectant after each rotation and washed every evening after classes are finished.
- For Archery classes: All used equipment will be cleaned by staff after each class.
- For Aquatics classes: Aquatics staff will be checking the pH and chlorine levels every hour of each day. Current CDC guidance states the COVID-19 virus is not spread in pool water provided proper pool chemistry is maintained. Pool deck chairs, tables, and railings, will be cleaned hourly (after each class). Paddles, flotation devices, and all other swim equipment will be disinfected after each use.
- For Dance classes: All props will be cleaned after each class.
- For Gymnastics classes: All mats and equipment will be cleaned after every class and props will be cleaned (or new props used) after every rotation.
- For the HOPE Program: Equipment will be cleaned after each use.
- For Martial Arts classes: All kicking bags and equipment will be cleaned after each class.
If you have questions or would like to receive more information about the safety measures Break the Barriers is taking, please contact Kyle Carlson at firstname.lastname@example.org.