Chief Executive Officer
Break the Barriers Chief Executive Officer
- Overseer of 27 BTB Programs, 87 staff, senior staff, 600 volunteers a year, including marketing, fundraising and overseeing BTB’s outreach team sharing our message of Inclusion to millions of people around the world.
- Director: United States Department of Education Buddy Up Grant through the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services serving 145 schools throughout 32 school districts.
- Orchestrator/Coordinator/Keynote Speaker/Performer/Head of Fundraisers: partnering with Foreign Department of Disabilities, Department of Religion, Department of Education, US Embassies, Olympic Committees, U.S. Department of Commerce in Romania, China, South Africa, Dominican Republic, India, Australia, Peru, Philippines & Guatemala raising $1.4 million for Ability Awareness, Outreach & Education impacting 250+ million people worldwide.
- Coordinating Co Chair for Break the Barriers and NFAA 3D Open: Largest, Inclusive, Outdoor 3D Archery Tournament in the world coordinating with the Pentagon, the Air Force and bringing in sponsors such as Coca-cola, AT&T, Monster, Office Depot, Starbucks, Toyota, Chevrolet, BMW & major archery sponsors.
- Coordinating Co Chair for the 1st Inclusive Pro Am Archery Tournament teaming up veterans and people with various abilities with professional archers/olympians from around the world.
- Inclusion Specialist/Speaker: California State University of Fresno; Fresno Pacific University; National University; Fresno City College, Clovis Unified School District, Service Clubs.
- Professional Choreographer for Break the Barriers international, professional performing team. Orchestrating/Marketing/Providing performances for the Los Angeles Lakers, the San Francisco 49ers, the Oakland Raiders, the Sacramento Kings, Billy Graham Ministries, Louis Palau Ministries, International Pastors Conferences, U.S. Department of Education and government agencies around the world.
- Break the Barriers Development Director/Grant Writer 2005-2006 raising $57,000.
- Coordinator 2004-2016: Break the Barriers Buddy Program reaching 30 schools a semester
- Head of Marketing/Videographer for Break the Barriers 2006-2017
- Fresno County Office of Education Life Skills Instructor for Adults with intellectual disabilities
- Paraprofessional: Special Education; Clovis Unified School District
- Substitute: Special Education; Fresno Unified School District
- Hoover High School Assistant Varsity Football Coach